I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.— Thomas Edison
Cut One – The Silent But Deadly Fart
TagsAdult Animals Animation Beauty bird blood Boston Terrier Broom Bull coffee Color cowboy Creative Crowbar drunk earth Ernest Hemingway Fall fiction writing tips Flowers Food freedom Fresh brew Idle minds life Logoon mental Mexico palm tree permission planet Purple scum sink drain slave sunshine thoughts Tiki Time toilet top treats tricks voice water words I like
- Case Study: Typographic Design Patterns And Current Practices (2013 Edition) May 17, 2013Good typography has always been a defining aspect of effective Web design, and this holds true especially for websites in which the emphasis is on presenting a large amount of content — specifically, articles, news and stories. Whether for a magazine or international newspaper, the designer of any website that distributes a lot of content has always had t […]Jan Constantin
- A Beginner's Guide: Migrating A Website To WordPress Is Easier Than You Think May 15, 2013Now powering over 17% of the Web, WordPress is increasingly becoming the content management system (CMS) of choice for the average user. But what about websites built with an outdated CMS or without a CMS at all? Does moving to WordPress mean starting over and losing all the time, energy and money put into the current website? Nope! Migrating a website (i […]Jonathan Wold
- A Client- And Server-Side Approach: Providing The Best Mobile User Experience Possible May 14, 2013Now and again, I hit the swimming pool. It’s a good way to exercise, but also to relax after a long day in front of my PC. I can do quite a few laps in my front crawl, but only because I don’t use my legs much. I kick steadily to ensure that my legs stay lifted and don’t slow me down. I don’t use my legs much for forward propulsion. An instructor once exp […]Luca Passani
- Fables, Myths And Narratives: Converting Our Stories Into Multi-Screen Experiences May 13, 2013Storytelling takes many forms. In the past, stories were told orally, with people telling and retelling myths, fables and even histories. As writing technology became more prevalent, we began to record our stories, and we told them in the pages of books. Now, our society is awash in different devices and technologies, and those traditions of spoken storie […]Senongo Akpem
- Sharing Your Experiences: How To Contribute To WordPress May 10, 2013WordPress is built by volunteers. People from all over the world collaborate to create the core software, write the documentation, provide support, translate WordPress, organize events and generally keep the project running. Individuals work on WordPress in their free time, and companies ask their employees to get involved. Part of WordPress’ success is t […]Siobhan McKeown
- Case Study: Typographic Design Patterns And Current Practices (2013 Edition) May 17, 2013
The kids decided to make a fort out of the bookshelf. When you look at this picture and think about it as an adult you forget how cool something simple like this must be for a kid. You are reminded of the world you saw as a kid not the world you see now.
There are words I really like and words that for some reason I just don’t like. I have decided to keep track of the ones I really like and maybe even ones I don’t. At some point in the future I would to pick my top word.
So to get started….I just heard a word I like during a movie and start the list with it.
I am not sure what I like about it other than it seems to evoke romantic and mystic kind of thoughts. I know other words I like, are not like Lagoon, but I like them too.
OK, another one.
Grrrr….this one really makes you growl.
How about some simple words to start with…
How about – AWKWARD? Yeah I like that one
Coast, Sea, BLIZZARD….Nimbus….all pretty cool words.
Seems I like sky and weather type words.
Perpetuates – this is a great word to keep things like this list going.
How about some Monday afternoon Crowbar Sparks?
Three For Three
882. Balled Hands
In and Out
888. Promised Fame
Love your Granny
Story ideas for remake – Revenge on bad bosses
Heat and Soul
Story Idea to be re-tooled – - Love letter found in bottle
GAG Report - Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller Nov, 25, 2011 = Man sitting in a doctor’s exam room. Doctor has results of a stress test. Advises to stop looking at his 401K